Saturday 16 June 2007

Plans for Season 2 - Pants, Shoulder and Wand

I'm considering going for the upgraded Gladiator Pants, Shoulder and Wand.

Reason for this being that my current pants pre-season 2 still have no resil, so pants would be a viable option, also to make it more beneficial i want the double 2-set 35 resilience bonus, the only way to do this is to get the shoulders, since anything else would be too costly to allow me to get the wand without using up all/most of my 5k.

If i went for Pants/Helm, that'd require more of a grind to regain the metagem +18 stamina slot the same week, which atm i can't be bothered with. Not to mention, the 2 pieces I most need a grade on for all-round play are pants and wand, so this fits in kind of nicely for what I want, even though deep down I wanted to go with 1hander and endgame for an easy damage booster

And for hall of legends, the ring, and other grades would be approximately +28 resilience over my current gear

That alone would put me at around 378 resilience, quite the bonus from my current 269 resilience. Then I still have the Hall of Legends grades to include, which should all add up quite substantially

Haven't been able to calculate the exact stamina and mana over my current EQ, as I'm not fortunate enough to be able to re-enchant things straight away such as pants and shoulders to see for myself :)

PS - I got a video rundown I'm gonna post later of my top WoW videos, don't forget to check it out!

No comments: